Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review // Mac Nicki Minaj Viva Glam

Hey guys,
So for my birthday, which feels an extravagantly long time ago, my good friend Hope brought me what could be described as the perfect present for me. That's right a MAC Lipstick by Nicki Minaj aka Viva Glam Nicki. This is a bright, long wearing lipstick that for some may be seen as too much but for me who can't resist a bold colour on the lips then this is a perfect change from my normal reds. I've seen many swatches about and think I can safely say this yellow under toned pink suites everyone. The formula is of the same high quality MAC always seems to offer and if all that wasn't enough to tempt you into buying this lipstick, all the cost of the product (minus the VAT) goes to MAC Aids Fund which is an amazing charity for an amazing cause. So basically you should buy this product to be a model citizen.

What a grim photo! The things I do for you all. Anyways this it what it looks like on my lips and I love it, at first I thought hmm maybe this is a little too bright for everyday but actually I found it to work with a lot of my outfits and that it's not too in your face. Honestly, trust me, take the plunge and splash £15 on this lipstick you won't regret it and at the same time you'll be donating to charity! Do you own this lippy? Let me know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment