Saturday 17 November 2012

Glasses.

Hey guys!
So my post today is about something I have to wear pretty much every day and so do many other people. Some people hate wearing them and some people like me love wearing them! They are my glasses!
cue terrible picture. I find these days a lot of people have glasses similar to mine they seem to be a huge craze at the moment. On some occasions I've had people come up to me and ask if there real and i'm just like 'urm of course they are I need them to see silly!' Mine are from specsavers by ROXY and are black with red on the inside. I know this isn't totally beauty related but they are something I do wear on my face everyday and I couldn't live without them! Love you glasses ;). Do any of you wear glasses? If so what sorts of styles go you go for? Let me know!
Alisha
xoxo





4 comments:

  1. I wear glasses, and have since I was in elementary school and because I have a similar very trendy pair - people wonder if I am just wearing them or if they really are prescriptioned! I can totally relate! I mean, I have to wear these to see, they might as well be trendy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's cool! And yeah loads of people just don't get that people wear glasses for sight! But yeah igy! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. love those glasses! i'm gonna get some new ones after xmas :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw how exciting for you! And I shall do ! :) xoxo

      Delete