Sunday 25 August 2013

Nails// Summer Nail Picks

 Hey guys, so today I'm going to be showing you my top 10 nail picks for the summer. I know the summer is sadly coming to a close but I still really wanted to do this post so I am and I hope y'all still enjoy it! I believe there is nothing better than having lovely painted nails in all different colours. Maybe that explains my ever growing nail polish collection but because I love you all so much I have narrowed it down to my 10 most worn colours over this summer. So enjoy!
 1,2,3,4
On the far left we have the 'summer in a bottle' nail polish, it's the Barry M Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Passion Fruit. The photo doesn't do it that much justice it's a lovely redy pink and will brighten up your nails and outfit immediately. Next along is Nails Inc for InStyle in You're A Peach. This colour, I find, looks best when you have that Miami bronzed tan ie perfect for this hot hot weather! My next favourite is Models Own in Bubblegum. This Neon pink sums up summer and I love the formula it last forever, even when worn for swimming while on holiday or at friends pool parties. This colour is really true to what you see in the bottle and is a definite must! Finally, for this bunch, we have OPI Red Lights Ahead ... Where? All I can say is love love love. This colour has been on my nails so many times because its just classic. It's a red but with a little more umph!

 5,6,7,8,9
Okay, so first of we have Rimmel Lasting Finish in Marshmallow Heaven. This is a warm lilac, basically it's a slightly more purple lilac and I love it. I have this currently on my toes and I plan for it to stay there for a while longer. Enough said. Next is another Barry M Hi-Shine Nail Paint in the shade Guava. I have included enough because the colours and formula is just so amazing and are perfect for the summer season. In the middle is an & Other Stories Nail Polish in the shade Pique Blue. This is a lovely baby blue that will just suite every skin tone and look great all year round. This has to be the most hyped up nail polish, but I can see why. I couldn't create my favourite summer nail polishes without including Essie's Bikini So Teeny. Love, love, love this blue honestly a cult classic and if this isn't in your collection then you must be living in a cave. Finally in the section we have another Rimmel Nail Polish in the shade Round and Round the Garden. I don't own too many greens but this is one I truely adore its like a vintage green that you'd find in a shabby chic shop and it's just a lovely colour to have during the summer days

My final pick had to be a glitter. What girl doesn't have some for of glitter polish in her collection! I have chosen Barry M in the shade Yellow Topaz Glitter. I am a huge fan of a gold glitter and this one jsut really does it for me, I love just putting this over any colour to jazz it up a bit!
Well I hope you enjoyed that and that maybe you found a new nail colour to try out. What have been your 2013 nail picks? Let me know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment