Wednesday 9 October 2013

Review // Go TropiCORAL


Hello lovelies, 
Today we have have a much loved set of mine from none other than Benefit. Benefit is a brand that I absolutely love, not just because of the such cute packaging but the quality of the product you get. I can always seem to justify buying anything from them. The Go TropiCORAL set is no exception to this. I find this kit so versatile and that I'm able to use either just one item on its own or all of them together to create some very warm looks. So without further a do lets look at whats inside the box!
Oooooo just look at all the goodness!
So the first two products in the box are the Cha Cha Tint and High Beam. Both of which I'm you have heard of before. Cha Cha tint is a lovely orange based multi-use product that can either be used on the cheeks for a healthy glow or the lips for a nice long lasting pop of colour. I'm a huge fan of this product and as I sit here looking at my hand it is still slightly stained from this swatch. Impressed? Yes! I think I've found a Holy Grail of highlighters and its High Beam. I've never experienced such a good highlighter, ever. It's perfect for my skin with the slightly pink iridescence and it just lasts all day to give you that much hunted for dewy look. Honestly this little size has made me want to rush to Benefit and grab my self the full size.
The other two products within the kit are the Coralista Blusher (which you can see I have made a huge indent into) and the nicely complementing Coralista Lip gloss. Again another two loves. The blusher is such a flattering coral blush, it's not too sparkly and it just gives you that wash of colour that doesn't look like you tried to hard. My only gripe is that it is fixed into the kit so unlike the other products I can't remove it, which is a pain but we live with it. The last, but by no means least product is this lip gloss. Now when I hear lip gloss I think sparkly, glittery, childish mess but let me be the first and by no means the last to say this is none of those things. It is a glossy and smooth on the lips and does not leave them with that tacky feeling. I'm so gutted I didn't pick up Benefits lip gloss set last year which had them all in for such a great price because they are such a good formula and I'm smitten. 
So there we go. That was my 'I'm just going to constantly go on about how great this set is post'. But seriously if you're urming and arhring about getting this kit, take the plunge or maybe the colours in this don't quite hit the spot so be sure to check out 'Feelin' Dandy' or 'Sugarlicious'. Have you tried this kit? Let me know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment