Wednesday 23 October 2013

Haul // I work them long nights to get a payday

Hello my lovelies, 
I have indeed been hauling. I not so recently got a part-time job as a waitress at the Buck and Bell in Long Itchington, and lets just say I love it. I get paid on a weekly basis and get tips so after saving them up, then spending a tonne of it in Topshop, ooops, then saving again I managed to save enough to make a few cheeky purchases. Quick disclaimer in the photo above there is a Primark bag but there won't be any Primark stuff in this haul it was just bits and pieces that were unnecessary. 
Boots
Yes. I went there. I just can't help myself once I'm in there and when there is 3 for 2 on skin care and body care and you need a cleanser well this happens. I've had my eye on the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser and I literally grabbed it off the shelf. I then some how managed to justify to myself that I needed a body scrub and I was sold on the sugar crush scent, so this cheeky little product managed to worm it's way into my basket. Then of course you can't leave a 3 for 2 without the free product so being so in love with the scrub scent I picked up the Sugar Crush Body Wash.Pretty restrained for me, I have to say.
Superdrug
Aussie was on offer. I had to try so hard not to pick everything up just on the basis it smelt good and I 'needed it'. But I was an angel and only brought the Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo. This smells great and really works well to give my hair that extra umpft. I also picked up the Garnier Pure Active Toner. My main reason for this being it was at such a good price and it would be a good backup when I run out of my current toner. The final and only makeupish product I picked up was a MaxFactor Max Effect Nail Polish in  Fantasy Fire. It just looked so pretty. Don't Judge. 
Poundworld
I went here on a whim, we were just walking past when I thought hmm could do with something to eat for cheap so I picked up these 2 boxes of Mikado. These are just lush and have been devoured. I quickly remembered, while oaring at the Daim Mikado, that lots of BBloggers had raved about how some make up products had wormed there way into pound shops and to my surprise these 2 Garnier products were just sat there, the only difference from the ones in Boots were that these have foreign writing as well as the English on them. Can Not Complain.
Lush
As we all know this is my favourite shop ever. Ever. Ever. Especially when they release there ace Christmas range and this year it's bigger than ever. Too exciting. I only picked up two little things, to start with. I got the sweet smelling Candy Mountain and the more musky Soot Ball. Don't worry my little chickita's reviews of these will be up in the near near future. Also while in Lush I had to pick my favourite toner of all time, Breath Of Fresh Air. How lush. 
Miss Selfridge
Final place was Miss Selfridge. I never normally come here I always see all the beautiful things but never think I can afford it but with a bit of an extra cash in my pocket I braved it. I picked up this wooley jumper which I shall link here. Thank God for student discount. I also picked up these two cute pieces of jewelerry as they were half price and just so pretty. 

And that is all for today. Don't you worry though, I'm planning on going to Milton Keynes in half term and having a nice spend before I have to do my Christmas shopping. So, just before I go, what have you been buying? Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment