Monday 7 October 2013

Empties // September


Hello my lovelies,
The long month of September has passed us and we are now in the autumnal month of October. That means it's time for my monthly empties post! I would just like to take this moment to apologies for my lack of blogging last month, I was very busy with settling into 6th form and what not but we're here now and that's all that matters. So without further a do lets take a look of what I have used up this month/last month.
Hair
Haven't really used up many hair products this month, mainly because everything I seem to own just lasts a life time. I am not complaining however because this saves me a heck of a lot of money. Firstly we have The Body Shop Banana Shampoo, this was recommended to me and I have since became a massive fan, when I use this I feel like my hair has really been deeply cleaned. I would defiantly repurchase this in the near future but for the time being I have brought a different shampoo so I can try something different. I have also finished off a travel size of the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo similarly I loved this, really cleaned the hair and worth the price. The final thing is the conditioner I get with my hair dye, nothing much to say other than this is the best smelling thing. Ever. That is all.
Body/Skincare
A few things in this section that I have really loved and one I have a strong dislike towards. Lets start with the negative and move to the positive. So first of all we have the B.Pure Micellar Water, I expected great things from this but was just disappointed; Okay it did remove my make-up fairly well but it stung like a bitch around my eye area and required a lot of scrubbing to get the bulk off. Not good. Next we have the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash, just your standard face wash, nothing too impssive just cleaned my skin on a day to day basis and did the job. Next is a strange on but hey why not, I finished The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel, this smelt divine, lathered well and was just a nice shower gel to use. Would definatly recommend and Body Shop shower gels! Finally we have the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, this was one of those products that I enjoyed using but had not clue on what it actually did, so I'm glad I got this free in my Selfridges Summer Box, oh well I enjoyed it while it last.
Makeup 
Final section guys, we can do this! As you can see there is a heck of a lot of primers, concealers and foundations. I'm not going to lie to you I didn't finish all of these in September, it was just in this month that I decided to part with them. So in the primer section we have the MUA Primer, Stila One Step Corrector and the MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer. None of these products really stood out to me as being the best thing ever, they were all 'nice' but just didn't make me die at the fact I would have to live without them. Maybe its down to me and my weird dry skin. For concealer, we have two, the Rimmel Wake Me Up and the Collection Illuminating Touch. Both of these were really good highlighting concealers that not only covered well but also made the darkness under my eyes look majorly reduced. Lastly we have two foundations the No.7 Stay Perfect and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Loved the Bourjois, and didn't really take to the No.7, just didn't do anything wonderful for my skin. 
Congratulations. You made it to the end. I promise the next post will a bit more bite size! Did you make any great discoveries last month? Let me know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment