Saturday 5 October 2013

wishlist // Topshop Wishlist

Topshop Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
Hello my lovelies,
So today I suppose is a bit of lazy post because the image was not taken by me but to be fair finding the items and links took some time so I don't know, you be the judge. Anyway's these are all the things I've been majorly lusting after at Topshop. To be frank I want everything from the damn shops but I've managed to narrow it down to a few autumnal picks that will work great between the transition of summer and winter. Is it just me that's starting to get Christmasy? Just before I carry on all links are above. I feel like my wishlist features a lot of demin, wool and leather but for me these are the staples of the cooler months. I've seen a heck of a lot of people with these lovely Chelsea Rider boots and well I just need a pair, it's not even questionable. Also the infamous daisy cami has wormed it's way into my need list. Above I've pictured the beautiful cropped lace jumper in yellow but apparently it no longer exists :( but as compensation they now make it in light pink so all order is restored! Also I slightly cheated, I now own the Biker Jacket, oooops. I just couldn't not buy it. So they are my picks! I would love to see yours, so let me know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment