Monday 30 July 2012

Free Samples. Is It a Love or Hate?


Recently I’ve been all up in applying for free samples but I have to admit I am a wee bit picky which ones I choose. This is just a quick post to show how much great little things you can get for free!

As you can see there are loads of great little things I’ve from BB creams to Quaker bars all being a nice little bit of usefulness. When I first starting getting samples I thought what am I going to get from a packet? But slowly I have learned they aren’t the worst thing going. I’ve been using the BB creams every other day (ish) and there is a surprising amount of cream in one little packet defiantly enough to cover your face/skin.


The only few things that weren’t strictly free were the three little products in the middle (the St Tropez gradual tan, The Sun Shots protector and the nail and hand crème. These little beauties were from a service called Latest In Beauty (http://www.latestinbeauty.com/) .you can see this samples are a little bigger than your standard freebies, the reason for this is that you get to pick three little samples from their choices and then you put your mobile number in they will send you a text and charge you £1.50. To be fair this is really reasonable and you can’t really see but these products are a really good size!

Overall I love getting these little samples in the post before I go out and spend money on some products I don’t really like once I’ve got them. What are your views do you love or hate free samples?
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment