Saturday 12 January 2013

NOTD // Essie Bikini So Teeny

Hey Guys,
Today I'm doing my first ever NOTD this is very exciting and i'm glad my first was this polish because I finally understand the hype around this product. The color on my nails is Essie Bikini So Teeny. It is a summery blue with a glossy finish, inside the bottle it looks like it may be slightly glittery but when it is applied  this tinge no longer appears. The formula is lovely a thick, which means it only takes about 2 coats to give you a fully opaque color. I didn't put a top coat on because there was no need, you're left with a glossy finish and the polish doesn't chip never easily. Overall i'm so glad I picked up this nail polish and I now just want to buy the whole collection of Essie polishes. I picked this color up from Fragrance Direct where they have the sort of 'last season' you could say Essie polishes for only a mear £1.99 I defiantly will be buying a stack load more! Do you own an Essie collection? Whats your favorite color? Let us know!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute colour. I bought Topshop's 'celestial' a couple of months ago and it looks simular to this. You picked it up for such a bargain! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh i'll have to have a look at that, I love topshop make up! I know i'm so happy that it was so cheap! Thank you xoxo

      Delete
  2. This colour is so lovely, especially for summer! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! I'm so happy with it, I think it's going to become overworn but there is nothing wrong with that! ;D

      Delete
  3. Adore this colour, Alisha. Total sucker for blues at the moment :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant color! I totally agree they work with everything!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love this colour! I did a post on it recently too. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a lovely colour :) perfect for spring!

    Rachel's Journal

    xo

    ReplyDelete