Wednesday 20 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012.

The first thing I want to say is I feel a bit indecisive about this box but you'll see why.


 The lovely pink box looking a beautiful as ever, I do have to say I adore the packing of the Glossybox's I mean it's just lovely and the themed one's look pretty damn good aswell!

So this is the inside and what I got, but this is after I re-arragened it so it looked good.

 All the tissue paper was pushed to one side and the gap was where all the products were idk why this was but hey it's only a minor thing. What matters is the products!

1,Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream Stick 
What they say?  Vichy's expert camouflage foundation stick for minor to serve skin flaws.
What I say? Well, I do think it is nice that they include 6 different skin colors so you can find the right match for you, my only little problem is that Glossybox know my skin type so I don't see why I didn't get 6g of my skin type. Sorry! But I do think it looks like a very good product that I have heard very good things about so I am excited to try!

2.Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush 
What they say? This classic series natural goat hair blush brush gives a super soft make-up application.
What I say?Right, I think I got a bit lucky here because (fingers crossed) it's still in one piece and came  in tack. I wouldn't say it's super soft but you know it's a nice change and it will nice to try it feels pretty good. Again here comes the moan ;) I'm a little gutted this is made by Glossybox, it would have been better as an extra.


3.Yves Rocher France Mini Mascara ultra-volume Sexy Plump
What they say? An innovative maxi-brush with generous curves for a lash plumping effect. With a 12-hour wear.
What I say?First of, sorry for the picture I found it really hard to take a good picture but any hows, I think this is one of the best products in this months box. It fits the criteria of I have never heard the brand and it is a product I will use. But it is going to take a lot to beat my current mascara ;)

4.BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer
What they say? Multi-purpose pure-mineral bronzer. Add a touch of summer warmth to your face.
What I say? This is a very lovely product and totally the sort of thing I hope to get in these sorts of boxes and a good sized sample of a nice product. It is very messy but I am very clumsy so I guess that is explained easily. So I think this is my favorite this month!

5. Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur
What they say? A new collection of three feminine, sensual and tantalizing day fragrances.
What I say? This is how perfume samples should be done. Well the Caudalie perfume is better but hey whatcha gonna do? But they are three full glass bottles so to be fair you do get a fair amount of product and they do smell very lovely so I will be wearing them over the next few days and i'll see whether they are worth a buy!

So in all I do feel like a I got the runt of the group this time round but it wasn't like terrible if you see what I mean. I think this is an hmm (okay) box so after receiving a whooooo (super) box, i'll see what July is like and then decide whether i'll stick with Glossy or move over to JolieBox.
What are your thoughts? What did you get? Please let me know below (i'm very nosy) 
Alisha
xoxo
p.s. Here is my referal link if your thinking of signing up it would mean a lot  :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of signing up to the Jolie box. I loved my first Glossybox but wasn't that keen on this months. I say best out of 3 so i'll have another bo before I decide. x

    Check out my blog...
    http://beautybeautybeauty27.blogspot.co.uk/

    There's Jolie Box give away at the link below... Good luck ;)

    http://www.beautycrush.co.uk/2012/06/le-joliebox-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! that is exactly what I attend on doing :) and I shall do! and ooo thank you very much! x

      Delete