Tuesday 15 January 2013

review // Lush Dragons Egg

 Hey guys, 
Today I'm here to tell you about this little wonder that I picked up in Lush in my huge haul that involved me spending a heck of a lot of money but was totally worth it! If you are unfamiliar with the thing I appear to be holding it is Lush's Dragon Egg a bath ballistic with to say is exciting is an understatement  So without further ado you know the drill this is what happened when I 'threw' it into my bath!






As you can see a very exciting bath ballistic indeed! First of all it fizzle quite slowly creating a fluffy, bubbly layer which just smelt like bliss. While this was happening little 'scales' of a variety of colors were falling of everywhere it was brilliant. Then the next layer was revealed and the ballistic fizzled even more and orange 'egg' was pushed all around my bath tub and I thought 'oh this is nice but I still don't get the hype' and then it happened. GOLD GLITTER I REPEAT GOLD GLITTER EVERYWHERE. Yeah I think that's been summed up. It smelt very citrusey, I think grapefruit, with a nice tinge of Jasmine in there. A lovely uplifting bath for anyone, you can buy it online here. A worth while investment it may be a bit pricey but just see it as a little indulgent treat to yourself ;) Have you brought anything from Lush recently? Or tried Dragons Egg out? Let us know!

12 comments:

  1. I NEED this!! Looks a-m-a-z-ing!

    sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome and the smell is divine. Anything from lush is just brilliant! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUSH is so amazing, they have so many yummy smelling products. I have a few stashed away in a a draw in my room and whenever i walk past i can smell them haha

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you! I have a cupboard in the bath room and when you open it you just get a waft of Lush smell!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) All the details are in my blog post, I've put the link below!

    http://littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Thank you so much! ^next post sorted :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any Lush bath bombs yet! I really want to try this one looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw go go buy loads of them and fall in love ;) it is really nice! Personally I love more of the exciting bath bombs that the melts so if you need any advice i'm here!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hey,

    I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! You can get more info and the questions at http://stefichop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    stefichop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have done a combined Liebster award and it should be up on 2nd February!
      Alisha
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Hello i have nominated your blog for a Liebester award, for more details visit http://xgardenofedenx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html thank you Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a little bit of heaven!

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete