Sunday 3 March 2013

haul // I went again.

Hey guys, when I say I've been too that shop again I feel like I've committed a sin. To be frank I probably have I spend way to much in there but its all just too good and nice and perfect and I have nothing better to do so judge me okay. 
I picked up one of my favourite things and the reason why I actually went, The Comforter Bubble Bar. I can normally get around 3 baths out of this bad boy making it well worth the money and the smell of this thing is just unbelievable. I also picked up The Mumkin Bubble Bar. She has a rasberry and lemon ora about her and produces a fair amount of bubbles when crumbled into the bath. 
I then picked up an Easter special of The Fluffy Egg. This smells beyond amazing soon as I smelt it I just had to have it in my life. It is basically snow fairy in a bath products, if you don't know my love for snow fairy then you should check out this post. I also manned up and finally gave in to one of Lush's fresh face masks. I ended up with the Love Lettuce one because the shop assistant told me it would be the best for my skin and they weren't lying! This has saved my skin so much even if the smell is awful. 
The final thing I picked up was the Ocean Salt Facial Scrub. This isn't for the faint hearted, it is an intense cleanse for your skin but if you can take the heat then this is for you! With lemon, lime and vodka in it along with all that sea salt it really does cleanse deep into your pores and gets all the dirt and grime out while waking up your skin. I really love this but like I said I wouldn't recommend this too anyone with very sensitive skin.
I know I update about Lush a lot but it is my favourite shop along with Boots and well who doesn't like to hear about a few great products! Have you picked anything up from Lush recently? Or anything your lusting after? Let us know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment