Tuesday 5 June 2012

Glossybox May 2012.

Hey guys, GlossyBox TIME :)




So this is what came in my box and the picture before were what was in the box so that was nice.


1. Noble Isle- Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel
What they say? An immaculate fragrance evoking the beginnings of summer. Nobel Isle is a new British bath & body brand inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isle. 
What I say? A lovely smelling shower gel, even though it isnt full size its a good sufficant size which will may either be used for travel (camping) or be used when my current shower gel runs out but it does smell lovely.


2. Lolita Lempicka- L'eau en Blanc & Eau de Parfum
What they say? Discover Lolita Lempicka's feminine world where Parisian chic meets fantasy fairy tale to create the perfect fragrance.
What I say? Two lovely smelling perfumes that I really do love the smell of I really like the fact that the come in little spray bottles which was very useful. The two downsides is they are a little pricey but hey? what do you expect? and there wasn't that much in the spray bottles would have liked a little more but thats only because they smelled so good :)


3.Apivita- Express Beauty Mask With Honey
What they say? The APIVITA express beauty masks exclude synthetic ingredients and replaces water with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action.
What I say? This looks like a really good sample that is near enough a full size and I am really excited about trying this out, I never really use facemasks but there is something about this one that really tempts me. I think it maybe the honey, you can never go wrong with honey.


4.Osmo-Berber Oil Hair Treatment
What they say? A luxurious revolutionary treatment for all hair types, providing transformtional results.
What I say? Has to be one of my favorite things ever maybe it's the smell but oh my days. It just smells like heaven in a bottle honestly it should be a perfume but anyways really nice treatment on my hair and it does what it says on the tin.

5. HD brows- Brow Beater
What they say? Tame your unruly brows with this lightweight, non-sticky setting lotion. This unique finishing product sets untidy brows into place, and conditions them at the same time!
What I say? Well when I first got this i was like this is nice and all but like whats the point? but now it has became part of my morning routine not even joking. It is the nicest thing ever on your brows and again it does what it says on the tin!

EXTRAS!
So the lovely people at glossybox this month decide to add two other little things to the box because of it being glossybox's 1 year anniversary.
 Mirror-
Balloon-


So all in all a very nice box for me. I'm super glad I didnt get the eyelashes because they really are not my cup of tea but yes very excited for the june one which will be dispatched 18th June. So in the mean while please feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts and what you got? ooo and here is my referal link for anyone that decides to subscrbie :)  
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment