Sunday 28 October 2012

review:Elf Studio Blush And Bronzer Duo


Recently I was very luck in wining a lovely bronzer and blush duo from http://elfukblog.blogspot.co.uk/ I so happy to receive it and when it came it was all I talked about. Now its arrived what do I think of it?
Well I LOVE it I've been meaning to try out elf products for ages and I think most people got sick of it. The blusher is a lovely pink shade which is super pigmented meaning that you can really vary it from a light coverage right up to a high coverage. The same goes for the bronzer as well I feel I may not use the bronzer as much as the blusher just purely because of how pale I am but both are really lovely. I'm so happy to have found a new blusher/bronzer to try out and if I decide to re-purchase it will defiantly be in range! Thank you so much to http://elfukblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and please everyone go follow their blog now! Have you guys won any competitions recently? if so what? tell me all about it by commenting below!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment