Saturday 13 October 2012

I'm addicted to you don't you know that your toxic.

I'm addicted to buy things it's official  but I have promised myself that this will be my lat proper haul until Christmas because I must buy some presents for my friends and family. Last Thursday I was granted the day of school by school because of some teacher training thing. So I went over to Coventry and picked up if few bits and pieces from Boot's, The Body Shop and WHSmiths,

  • Bourjois Paris Nail Polish Remover - £4.99
  • Natural Collection Duo Eye shadow in Mink/Sable - £1.99
  • Natural Collection Moisture Lip Shine in Biscuit - £1.49 (free)
  • The Body Shop Shower Gel in Mango and Strawberry- £4 each (one was £2 because of an offer)
  • Rain Forest Moisture Gift Set- Free! (because I signed up for The Body Shop card)
  • L'Occitane Hand Cream in Rose Petals- Free with Marie Claire
  • Dove hair therapy conditioner- Free with Marie Claire
  • Clinique Even Better Foundation Sample- Free with Marie Claire
Considering I just popped out to get a few bits I think I got a quite a bit for buck. What have you been buying this month? Have you discovered any new favorites? Let us know! 

Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment