Thursday 14 February 2013

tag // Liebster Award



I want to start of by saying thank you too two bloggers that have nominated me for this award and I am so grateful. I'm gonna bend the rules a wee bit and answer both sets of questions just because I will and can. So shout outs too Stefichop's and littlegoldstars! I'm ever so grateful and for me this is a huge achievement its really the first step to becoming really part of the #bbloggers community


RULES
- Answer 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs, then make 11 questions for them to answer


11 Facts About Me:

1. I have a really bad habit of biting the skin around my nails
2. I have an irrational fear of the hair dressers
3. I live with my mum and i'm an only child biologically
4. I have a tendency to stress over the little things like what color the bus is today.
5. I live by routine and if I break the pattern it causes me to panic a lot
6. I can be very sarcastic and crude but a lot of people just see that as me
7. I have a small obsession with two shops called Boots and Lush
8. I have two dogs that are the best and I take lots of pictures off
9. I can't start the day without a cup of tea. Milk with two sugars.
10. I can not wait to get my first job and I hate that can't have one yet.
11. Lastly I have a lovely group of friends and family that keep me a float and love me for me that's a lot more than I could ever ask for!


Questions from littlegoldstars!
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully studying medicine at uni and in a relationship with a nice young lad.(a girl can dream)
2. Name one beauty product/make-up item that you would recommend - and why?

I recommend any MUA pallet to anyone they are so pigmentated and such good value for money there is no reason why everyone doesn't have one in there lives.
3. What advise would you give anyone thinking of starting a blog?

Just remember to be yourself and write about something you really enjoy. You don't have to follow everyone else and don't worry about what everyone else may think just make it your own!
4. Which do you prefer, summer or winter?

Hmmm it's got to be the winter I love wearing my coat and being all wrapped up and having nice warm baths. Normally I feel ill in the summer and it gets too hot for me!
5. What made you decide you wanted to start a blog?

Honestly, it was a spark of the moment thing. I started reading beauty blogs ages ago and I always thought I really want to do that. Then one day I was like lets do this and I haven't looked back!
6. What is the once piece of clothing/one accessory you can't live without?

My owl necklaces. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a wide collection of owl necklaces and I seriously couldn't live without them.
7. Do you like to travel? Where is the best place you have been?

I LOVE travelling. I want to go everywhere and anywhere! My favorite place was defiantly New York and I hope one day to back there!
8. Do you keep a journal or diary?

I use too but I never seemed to update it and when I look back on what I wrote well lets say it wasn't sunshine and rainbows so I stopped.
9. Tell me about your best friend:

I can't because I have too many people I count as best friends and they are all different and that's what makes them brilliant friends for me!
10. Who/what is your favourite blog at the minute? Link so we can all be nosey!

Toughey but okay me and my friend Hope love this woman called estee @ http://www.essiebutton.com/
11. Where is the one place you REALLY want to visit?

Anywhere in the States would be amazing!


Questions from stefichop!
1. How do you like to spend your free time?
Being as lazy as possible. Now I know this sounds boring but I love just itting and watching tv!
2. What's the reason behind your blog name?
I like tea. With milk and two sugars ;) also it has link to a fav rapper of my (Tinie Tempah) so yeah.
3. Sweet or Savoury foods? 
Sweet, I have such a sweet tooth its not good.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I answered this above so yeah check that out!
5. One thing that irritates you about the same sex? 
Girls that try to be super hipster and it's just cringey.
6. Most used make up item?
Either my Stila One Step Corrector or my MUA undressed pallet
7. Favorite childhood memory? 
Going to Disneyland Paris!
8. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, which one you choose?
Lush. or boots because they sell more. But Lush because I could live in there.
9. Who is your celebrity idol for make up and hair? 
Cheryl Cole or Rita Ora or Beyonce are just a few of my favorites!
10. Do you have any life time regrets if so what and why?
I try to live without regret and just think that the decisions I made then has just led me to a different future that is more interesting without sounding to hippyish ;)
11. Who inspires you most in your life?
This is so hard because there are so many different people that do for different reasons. Well Dr Greg House is one, Dr Sheldon Cooper for another but then people like Rihanna and Beyonce do. Then people like Audrey Hepburn and Coco Channel!

My Questions?
1. Whats your holy grail product/s?
2.Where are your favorite places to buy make-up/beauty products?
3.High street or high end? 
4. How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
5. Who are your role models?
6.What are your favorite things to watch on tv or dvd?
7. Who is your favorite blogger or bloggers and why?
8. What has been the happiest moment in your life so far?
9. What has been the worst product you have tried and why?
10. Favorite MAC lipstick shade?  
11. Do you have any pets? If so then tell me lots about them! If not what would you have as a pet? 
I tag : Everyone and anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment