Friday 4 January 2013

offer // L'orieal Free Gift




Hey guys,
I feel I might be putting this post up at little later than I should have done because when I took a trip into boots it was no longer running which is just really sad. Anyways if you're confused about what i'm going on its the gift set I received from L'Oreal for spending over £15 on their products called 'Dress Up In Diamonds'. I mentioned this in my last but one post and I absolutely love this set! First of all in the set is the Volume Million Lashes Diamantissme, which is a lovely mascara but I passed it on too my mum as she was in need of a new one! Secondly was a lipstick in the shade Diamantissme also there was a nail polish in the shade Diamantissme. The lipstick is an deep red shade with a hint of shimmer, which is brilliant for over the winter season. The nail polish is a topcoat shade which looks amazing over most plain nail polishes to add some shimmer to polish. The set also came with a small tub of the Revitalift 10 Total Repair again I passed it over too mum because I had no need for it but she loves it and says a small bit defiantly goes a long way!
Did any of you pick up this gift? Whats your favorite thing in the set? 
Alisha 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just stumbled across your blog :-)
    Unfortunately I haven't picked up this set, but it looks so nice!
    Heard great reviews on the mascara too!

    I'm kinda new to blogging and was wondering if you'd stop by my blog?
    If you like it, maybe we could follow each other? X x

    Lucy

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It was a brilliant find i'm so gutted the offer didn't last for that long! I wish it would off the No7 one looked great too! ANd sure thing i'm happy to check out any new blogs and yeah followed! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete