Saturday 29 December 2012

review // So White

 Hey guys, so the other day I used my other bath bomb that I picked up in Lush what feels like ages ago. What I am modeling above is the So White bath bomb and you can't really see but compared to other bath bombs this thing is an absolute beast of a bomb, I probably could of got 2 uses out of it but I just threw the whole thing in and this is what happened ...







 As you can see this is no where near as exciting as the Party Popper that I reviewed a week ago but it still was lovely. At first the bomb just fizzled away to create a white, soapy layer that smelt divine like apples and Christmas. After a while (and a hand from Alisha) the core was revealed to be a beautiful pink that you realy can not see in the pictures. The water didn't turn bright pink like before instead it just left a twinge on the water. When I finally got out I realized that all of the bath had dissolved which was nice because I noticed that it had worn off on me so I now smelt exactly like the bath. I was in heaven. Have you tried any of the Lush Christmas range or just anything from Lush? How did you find it? Let us know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment