Saturday 12 January 2013

review // Benefit Perfume

 
 

Hey guys, 
So I've been reading a lot of 'what I got for Christmas posts' I love reading them and I see them in no way as bragging or showing off. I love seeing what people got just because i'm super nosy  However I am too lazy to round all my presents back up and do my own post so instead I plan on just doing a few beauty things I got for Christmas and this is one. My mum, for Christmas got me this lovely set called 'Crescent Row' by Benefit which consists of 4 perfumes in 10ml sizes in the smells Laugh with me LeeLee, My place or yours Gina, Ring my Bella and Be seen Sasha. All of which are very different, I love the fact that I can try out all four scents instead of having to risk buying the full size. I really like changing my perfume because I find I can get bored of the same smell all the time. The only downside to Benefit perfumes is that they are not spray or pump applicators you have to dabble it onto your neck or wrists. Besides that all four are lovely smells that all have a different aroma and I can't wait to try them all out! 
Have you tried any perfumes out of this set? Do you have a personal favorite? Let us know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment