Monday 14 January 2013

review // bareMinerals Scene Stealer

Hey guys,
Today I shall be talking about this little goodie that I picked up in the January sales. For Christmas I got two vouchers for debenhams so I thought i'd have a little mooch around. While aimlessly walking around all the make-up counters I came across this gift set by bareMinerals. The scene stealer contains 4 products well to help  you steal the scene! So lets see what was in this lovely box, oh did I mention it was only £13!
(L-R) Instant Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, Pretty Amazing Lip Color, Prime Time Primer Eye Shadow in Pink Sugar, Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 1AM. This all together would have cost £59 making a saving of £46!
As you can see they are all really wearable colors, not the naff ones they want to be rid of and I will find a use for all of them. The lip gloss leaves a lovely stain and lasts for hours, the eye liner is a lovely black with flecks of glitter in and again this lasts forever. The primer shadow was a weird concept that you can either use too prime or use as a shadow, I think it makes a lovely subtle base to layer on but could also be worn on it's own. I'm yet to try the eye make-up remover but I've heard great things so i'm sure i'll tell you all about it in the near future! Have you tried this set? Or just picked up an amazing bargain? Let us know!
Alisha
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow that sounds really good and at such a good price! i really want to try out the eyeliner, it looks so pretty!

    love your blog, and i was just wondering if you could maybe check out mine? thank you

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it I was shocked when I got home at how brilliant the quality was! I want to buy the range now ;) and I shall do! Xoxo

      Delete