Sunday 2 December 2012

update // whats been going on and coming up?


Hey guys,
So today's post will be a little different I just thought i'd give you an update on whats going on and what's coming up so that's all exciting. If you don't like lists then stop reading because here comes a list!

  • So first of all I'll start with that boring news, my January exam season is coming up so that means posts might not be uploaded often or in big blocks. I am very sorry but it is a very busy time for me so i'll try my very best! Promise!
  • Secondly I've picked my A-Level options I'm getting so old so fast :'). Anyways I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Physics and History. Bets on how many people are sat there like 'what the hell are you doing with you're life'. Well they are my 4 favorite subjects and i'm super excited to study them in more depth! Also I think they're a good choice of subjects for what I want to study at uni (you can guess) so yeah exciting!
  • Thirdly, I'm planing after Christmas to do 7 days of what I got people (obviously better named). All the way up to New Year and then on New Year do what I got. Would you guys be interested? because I don't want to post Christmas presents before Christmas. 
  • Fourthly, hopefully after Christmas i'll have Instagram so I would like to photo of the week or my month in photos which would be nice.
  • Fifthly, I hope to get some more reviews up after exam season I hope to go a bit of haul of stuff because who doesn't love the January sales! So I want to try and get more posts coming! I'll finish school and exams 'officially' mid-June so hopefully after then I can get lots and lots of stuff up for you guys! 
After all that serious writing I'm gonna post a song that i'm loving at the moment because well it's will.i.am and Britney bitch! Enjoy and I hope you guys don't mind these sorts of posts I just wanna keep you'll in the loop! Love you!

Alisha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment