Saturday 29 December 2012

haul // Last minuet haul form Boots and Superdrug

Hey guys, so I had a little pre-Christmas haul but for some reason that I can not justify I'm only just putting it up but hey ho that's me all over. Anyways on 22nd December I popped out into good 'old Leam to pick up some last minuet bits before I went to a party (I had more fun doing my make-up than the actually party. lol not fun.) Anyways I wanted to have a little mooch and I managed to pick up a few bits so lets have a little look and see what I got!
So the first thing I picked up is hidden in the background of this photo and it is one of the most expensive things I picked up. Anyways its the L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intense. Basically a black gel liner, I really wanted to get one of these since I first saw them and finally managed to pick one up. It is amazing to apply and sits really well. The pot looks really small but a little defiantly goes a long way. The next thing I picked up  was the L'Oreal Color Riche Intense Lipstick (I'm not sure of the name) in the shade Burning Rose 286. This a red lipstick with pink undertones and a hint of shimmer. It's absolutely lush and I wish I had more excuses to wear this color! Another thing I picked up from Superdrug (the rest was/is from Boots) was the Collection Bedazzle Nail Polish in Tea at Glitz. This is a gold glitter polish with little black sparkly bits in too! It looks amazing over Nails Inc Motcomb Street. 

 The final thing I brought was the L'Oreal True Match Powder in the shade C1 ( I think the lightest they do?) . It's a lovely press powder that works with my No7 foundation amazingly and leaves my face with a nice matte look, preventing me from looking oily. Like it says on the tin it is a true match and I have finally found a powder that matches my skin! See that black box lurking in the background, that's the FREE gift I got for spending over £15/£16 on L'Oreal products! Eeek it's so lovely but I shall be mentioning it in another post so until then i'm to mention no more of it ;). So that's the end of my haul, have you brought anything from said stores recently? If so let us know!
Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment