Thursday 27 December 2012

review // Party Popper Bath Bomb

Hey guys, 
I hope you all had a lovely festive season and got a tonn of lush things; I certainly did and i'm so thankful! I've got a few post coming up about some individual things that I got that I wanna talk about but at the rate i'm going they won't be up till the new year! Anyways back to the main point of today's post, I brought the Lush Party Popper Bath Bomb unknowing what was to come or what to expect well my friends this is what happened...





 It fizzled and fizzled until all it left was a pinky goodness filled with soapy flakes! It smelt absolutely amazing and that's coming from me having a poor smell. The pinkness lasted the whole baths and the soap flakes were actually really nice washing with! Another brilliant thing was that when I got out I felt lovely and smooth and the smell lasted forever. When it first started to fizzle it was crazy literally a party popper, it was one of the most entertaining bath bombs I've ever tried and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a fun bath! At £2.95 I it is definitely worth it! Have you tried the 'Party Popper'? What are your thoughts? Let us know!
Alisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment