Saturday 15 December 2012

review // Montange Jennesse


Hey guys,
I have a new obsession in my life. Yep it's these little bad boys, costing roughly £1-£1.50 these packets of happiness are a small luxury that I chose to indulge in once-twice week. Never heard of them, well my friend you have been living in a dark cave! These famous mask by montange jennesse are best known for there cheap prices and brilliant results. With a wide range of smells and problem-solving treatments to choose from I guess you could say there is one for everyone! My personal favorites tend to be the more fruity of the sort that claim to moisturize and leave my skin feeling tight and clean. The brilliant thing as well is that you can get about two uses per packet meaning each face mask only really costs 50p which is a bargain for the after affects of them! Mum absolutely loves the self heating ones at first, she said, it was a really weird sensation but after that it felt amazing and she just wanted to constantly use them! So I guess that's a thumbs up from the both of us! Do you use these masks? Or do you recommend any others? Lets us know!
Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment