Sunday 2 December 2012

review //No7 Match Foundation

Hey guys,
So its happened. I have jumped on the famous band wagon. I went into Boots and got my foundation matched using their matching service! The woman was really lovely and they matched me to Calico, which so happens to be the lightest color you can get ( secretly i'm a ghost). I got the medium coverage Stay Perfect which gives me a flawless look without changing the color of my skin to orange. It claims that it lasts all day and it does to an extent. I put it on at roughly 7am and by the time I get home at 5pm its not as 'perfect' as it was in the morning but it does have more longevity than most foundations! I'm currently not using a primer so that also could play a part but overall so far I'm pleased with this foundation. It matches my skin tone well and to an extent it lasts all day so thumbs up No7 me and my mum love you! Have you tried the service yet? How have you found it? Let us know!
Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment