Sunday 2 December 2012

haul // Topshop, Newlook and Boots


Hey guys,
Last weekend I went Christmas present shopping! See I would love to show what I got for other people but If any of them went onto my blog then they would see what they had got and we couldn't have that now ;) So these are just a few bits and pieces I picked up for myself because I had a voucher or needs must. So first of all I went to good 'old Topshop and picked up some jewelry with a voucher I got for my birthday. I picked up a double ring thing that was in the sale and a earring cuff that I was just in love with. I then tottered into boots and had my foundation matched it was so cool I shall be doing a post about that later; I also picked a few secret bits up as well so ;). Every time I go into town I feel compelled to go into House Of Fraser and look at all the benefit make-up, I was looking through my bag when I found a voucher from InStyle entitling me too a free BadGirl Lash mascara. Luckily I got one and I was off on my merry way! Finally I popped into Newlook and picked up a hair doughnut and a ring-bracelet. I know it's near christmas but the foundation was an early Christmas present from mother and the topshop stuff was all voucher and I promise I did some Christmas shopping! What are your recent buys? Let us know! (Sorry for the darkish picture it gets so dark so quick these days!)
Alisha
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment