Saturday 9 August 2014

Depop // Fashion

Hello,
First of all please excuse all the the very manikin like posing above, personally I'm quite creeped out by how similar all of these look however some may view that as a talent. But before I drift onto something else today's post s a quickie about a new app that I'm obsessed with called Depop. Depop is a little bit like Instagram meets eBay basically you can buy and sell clothes at a click of a button without any hassle. To sell you just upload a few photos from your iPhone or Google phone, add a small description along with price and postage, and well jobs a good one. It then appears on yours and whoever follows you's timeline, from there they can like/comment/buy the item, they can also privately message you anything else. I've been using it for a few weeks and I love it, such a practical and good idea for an app. A huge recommend from me and if you do already have it be sure to follow me @alishaleighbarfield 
Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment