Tuesday 12 August 2014

A haul from a while ago // Haul

Hello,
I feel it is embarrassing to say how long ago I brought this stuff however I had the photo and all of the things are still available so I thought it would be fine to still write a cheeky little haul post about it all. We shall start with the benefit items, I purchased Big Easy in 03 and That Gal. I went in to just have a feel of big easy as I have wanted to try a BB product for quite a while and thought this could be a good step into it. I was sucked in further and ended up also buying that gal after being shown how well it combined with benefit's other primer, the Porefessional. 
After feeling a bit lighter after saying goodbye to that money I quickly ran into Lush to grab my all time favorite toner Breath of Fresh Air. Literally can not get enough of it. 
Finally I popped into boots while the 3 for 2 was on to grab a new concealer, as the the Collection one was out of stock I went back to an old favorite Rimmel's Wake Me Up. As i'm hitting up V Festival in a week's time I thought I'd spice my boring same old face of make-up and try a blue eyeliner just to add a simple bit of colour. As I said before 3 for 2 was on so I had no choice but to buy another item which was the Maybelline 14hr Lipstick in Coral. Such good staying power for a nice everyday lipstick (it doesn't look as bright on, trust me).
So that's it, but don't you worry I have another haul coming Thursday and by that point I will have been to Oxford street in London so plenty of more goodies to come!
Alisha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment